CROSBY, STILLS & NASH ANNOUNCE A THIRD AND FINAL SHOW ON OCTOBER 11TH AT LONDON’S ROYAL ALBERT HALL
THE BAND IS SCHEDULED TO PERFORM THEIR 1969 DEBUT ALBUM DURING THE SHOW'S SECOND SET
Los Angeles, CA, June 5, 2013: With two previously announced shows at London's Royal Albert Hall almost sold out (Oct. 8-9), Crosby, Stills & Nash (CSN) announce a third and final date at the venue, set for October 11. The newly added show is during the U.K. leg of CSN's 2013 European tour, which begins June 20 in Germany, and follows a spring tour of the U.S. On October 11, for the show's second set, CSN will perform its classic 1969 debut album Crosby, Stills & Nash in its entirety, in sequence-with classics including "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes," "Marrakesh Express" and "Guinevere." Pre-sale tickets are available now, and general tickets will be available to the public on June 7th; more information can be found on the band's website at www.crosbystillsnash.com.
This special concert has only occurred one other time, at the close of CSN's yearlong, critically acclaimed, sold-out 2012 world tour. Zach Dionne wrote for Billboard, "Monday's finale to Crosby, Stills & Nash's international 80-date tour may have been one of the more memorable gigs of the group's career. Concluding a string of five nights at New York City's Beacon Theatre, the trio hearkened to 1969, showcasing the first-ever complete performance of their self-titled debut album...The thrill of honoring the record that had introduced them to the world never seemed to waver."
All of CSN's 2013 tour dates build on the momentum and excitement of their 2012 tour, and feature the same backing band: Todd Caldwell (organ), Shane Fontayne (guitar), Steve DiStanislao (drums), Kevin McCormick (bass), and James Raymond (keyboards). Reviewing last year's Red Rocks show, MSN Music's Mark Brown wrote, "CSN absolutely killed it. Every song...It's hard to believe that any band in 2012 would be putting on better shows than it did in 1969, but CSN did just that."
More than four decades since CSN first harmonized in Laurel Canyon, and played its first-ever concert as a trio at the legendary Woodstock festival, its members continue a creative partnership that is one of the most influential and enduring in music. David Crosby, Stephen Stills, and Graham Nash have each been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame two times-with Crosby, Stills & Nash, and a second time with The Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, and The Hollies, respectively. They are also in the Songwriter's Hall of Fame, honored both for CSN as a group, and as individual solo artists.
- 20 - Dresden, Germany - Junge Garde
- 20 - Dresden, Germany - Junge Garde
- 21 - Schwabisch Gmund, Germany - Schiesstalplatz
- 23 - Mannheim, Germany - SAP Arena
- 24 - Bonn, Germany - Kunstrasen
- 26 - Abenberg, Germany - Burg Abenberg
- 28 - Berlin, Germany - Max-Schmeling-Halle
- 29 - Hamburg, Germany - Stadtpark
- 01 - Munchen, Germany Tollwood Festival
- 02 - Dortmund, Germany Westfalenhalle 1
- 04 - Paris, France Olympia
- 05 - Paris, France Olympia
- 07 - Albi, France Festival
- 08 - Barcelona, Spain Venue TBA
- 11 - Ostende, Belgium Kursal
- 13 - Weert, Netherlands Bospop Festival
- 14 - Den Haag, Netherlands World Forum Theater
- 16 - Lyon, France Venue TBA
- 17 - Brescia, Italy Piazza della Loggia
- 19 - Roma, Italy Auditorium Parco della Musica - Cavea
- 20 - Padova (Piazzola sul Brenta), Italy Anfiteatro Camerini
- 22 - Monaco, France Venue TBA
- 05 - Bournemouth, England - Bournemouth International Centre
- 06 - Birmingham, England - National Indoor Arena
- 08 - London, England - Royal Albert Hall
- 09 - London, England - Royal Albert Hall
- 11 - London, England - Royal Albert Hall
- 12 - Manchester, England - Manchester Arena
- 14 - Glasgow, Scotland - Clyde Auditorium
- 15 - Gateshead, England - The Sage Gateshead
more UK dates to be announced . . .